Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monthly Menu Plan

image  May Menu Plan

This month I am trying to use some of the good deals on meats that I have bought at our Savemart and Lucky’s grocery stores.  Hamburger for $1.69 pond and Boneless Chicken Breasts for $1.49 a pound.   I am also using up some of the canned items I have had on hand for awhile. 

Check out these menu series:
For desserts I want to try some of these recipes:
It does pay to plan your meals ahead.  I am not tied to my plan – I use it as a guide to knowing what I need to buy and in planning for the week.  Some weeks I will switch up the whole week for another one.  Or some days I just switch recipes around.  This will depend upon what I have on hand, do not have on hand, time restraints, budget restraints and sometimes just what I feel like making.  But, I so love having the plan because it does the thinking and planning for me on those “no-brainer” days.   You now, those days you have so much going on that you can’t think straight or ahead of the current moment. 

I posted and update yesterday on my 17 day diet progress. I am entering Phase 3 this week.  Phase 2 was actually more of a challenge for me.  Check out these posts form more information ...

17 day diet - Phase 1
17 day diet - Phase 2

Enjoy ~
Pin It

No comments: